Everything a writer needs
- Network with other literary professionals
- Share ideas and learn from experts
- Extend your creative, financial and personal horizons
- Diversify and expand your skills and your knowledge of the business of writing
- Succeed in everything that makes you a writer
Whether you’re a published or emerging writer, of fiction or non-fiction, a translator, children’s author, poet or writer for the media, ScotsWrite offers talks and workshops from experts in a variety of areas including marketing, self publishing, changing genre, technology, health and wellbeing, and ergonomics. Plus, there will be a limited number of one-to-one sessions with publishers and agents.
NB. I, along with Linda Strachan, will be hosting a workshop called 'Finding your inner Ikigai' on Saturday 23rd between 14:50 and 16:00 hours.